Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fantastic New Buffet In Town!





KRAZY BUFFET










8095 W. Sahara Ave.
Las Vegas NV 89117
Phone: 702-869-6699
Cuisine: Buffet / Chinese


Well I just happen to run across a coupon in the 89144 ad book today for the KRAZY BUFFET! I took a chance and me and the misses went down to this rather large Asian buffet and to our surprise it was really good. What I mean by really good is that you only pay a small price for a large dinner! The buffet was loaded with King Crab Legs, Oysters, Clams, Sushi, Salad, Soups, Chicken Wings, and 25 other Asian dishes to die for!
The desert tables were loaded with Cookies, Cakes, Brownies, Fruits, Puddings and Soft Ice Cream!

The building is large on the inside with plenty of space and the decor is simple yet pleasing. The staff is very attentive keeping your table clean and the drinks full! The food was always the right temperature and fresh! It's almost funny because you feel as though you found a goldmine and no one knows about it!
I have saved the BEST for last.....the prices are $6.99 for lunch and $10.99 for dinner! Now that's the Vegas I know and love!

No comments:
Write comments